Different projects, same skills.
Organizing is part of my DNA. I enjoy taking on projects, and I think planning events is fun. Tell me what you need to happen, what your deadlines are and what I have to work with, and I will get it done.
What I do
- Project planning and organization.
- Project management.
- Event planning.
What I’ve done
Some of the projects and events I’ve worked on include:
Refugee Services of Texas in Austin:
- Organized a 32-person welcome team to help a refugee family.
- Set up Volunteer Spot sign ups for donations and tasks for volunteers.
- Gathered and delivered donations for furnishing an apartment.
LIttle Artist BIG ARTIST
- Planned art opening for nearly 200 attendees.
- Coordinated with artists, curator, venue and Chula League board.
- Estimated needs and purchased food and drinks.
- Helped set up webcast viewing parties worldwide.
- Recruited hosts; created online registration form.
- Wrote and designed materials to help hosts, including branding guidelines, sample press releases, invitations, fliers and event planning tips.
- Created searchable interactive map of party locations.
- Served on event planning and audience curation committees.
- Identified books by speakers and others to sell in the on-site bookstore.